What’s not to love about Urban Outfitters? All those lose fitting floral dresses + Chuck Taylor’s + beaded hair pieces of sorts + hilarious books..
Okay, never mind the books. Has anyone else noticed that their beauty section is um - amazing recently?
Here are five cultish pulls that are worth taking a glimpse of (if not purchasing) the next time you are in your neighborhood UO.
1. EVO Hair Care - With clever names like “the therapist,” “root canal,” “easy tiger” and “shape vixen,” these products are difficult to walk by without reading. EVO has an extensive hair care line filled with great products that address your hair care needs in a laughably creative way. Find them in stores at Urban Outfitters or online at Look Fantstic | Most products $29.95 - $32
2. Mizon Good Night White Sleeping Mask - You probably haven’t heard of them until now, and for good reason - they’re actually a Korean skin care line. Of course Urban was cool enough to recruit Mizon for their store and embrace the unknown characters on the packaging. The Good Night Sleep Mask works wonders while you dream, turning you into quite literally a sleeping beauty. Find this at Urban Outfitters or Urbanoutfitters.com | $24 for larger size - tube picture above sold out online!
3. Lime Crime Lipsticks - yes the colors are brilliant and yes there is a holographic unicorn adhered to the cake-pop-purple tube. Need I say more? Find these at Urban Outfitter or Urbanoutfitters.com | $18
4. Cocooil - Coconut oil is everything. But you beauties already knew that. This particular genre of Cocooil includes a few additional fruit fueled oils like apricot and grape, making it a turbo charged version of traditional coconut oil that you really should consider putting all over your body, because your skin/face/hair will love it that much. Find this in stores at Urban Outfitters of Urbanoutfitters.com | $25
5. 3D Ampoule Face Masks - if you find traditional mud masks to be a complete bore, pick up one of these funky masks and I guarantee you will be amused. Unlike a mud mask, expect to stay put throughout the duration of the masking process. Or go to a costume party as a ghost/mask face. Your choice. Find these at Urban Outfitters or Urbanoutfitters.com | $5