Whether you’re stocking up on last minute
toilet wrapping paper, cashing in gift cards, or want nothing to do with the holidays and everything to do with good, cheap cult beauty finds … this drugstory’s for you.
1. Sally Hansen Complete Care 4-in-1 Extra Moisturizing Treatment is a base coat, nail moisturizer and vitamin-infuser, nail strengthener and top coat in one very pretty pink glass bottle. If you hoard nail colors, save space on the other essentials with this guy ($12.49)!
2. Wet n Wild Brandywine Lip Pencil & White Eye Liner. Since this is a cult beauty products blog, I’d be remiss not to round up these classics that are so nice in price, you can buy them … both. Brandywine is an infamous neutral reddish brown that a large portion of the U.S. population wears as a lipstick (and looks darn good doing it) … while the white reminds us that you need not spend more than 99 cents on a dream highlighter for the inside corners of your thrifty eyes ($0.99 each).
3. EcoTools Bamboo Bristle Bath Brush is ideal for the dry brushing, wet brushing, and repentance brushing I will do to my body after this holiday period of indulgence. Detox yourself - and the Earth while you’re at it ($5.99).
4. Maybelline SuperStay 10Hr Stain Gloss is a surprisingly good alternative to the YSL Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stain - what you give up in flavor (this guy is a little cough drop-fruity), you make up in about $23 in your pocket and really pretty staying power ($8.99).
5. L'Oreal Clean Artiste Eye Makeup Remover is the only one I’ve found (and I’ve tried a zill) that removes waterproof makeup but never stings or dries my eyes. I hate using anything else ($4.89).
Today’s virtual basket adds up to $34.34! Happy holidays to those of you that celebrate … see you guys back here in a few days. XOX
P.S. Click here to see all the Drugstories.