Happy Friday culters!
In true thank-gahd-it’s-the-end-of-the-week fashion, it’s time for a Friday #Giveaway. How about a little touch of the tropics, from possibly the most cultish of cult fragrance brands ever.
With school back in session, colors turning, and coolness gracing my face (finally), I’m going to assume you probably aren’t thinking about going on a tropical vacation soon. In which case you might think this Kai Travel Set isn’t what you need right now. But I’m telling you, it is just what you need.
Kai was created by Gaye Straza who spent years vacationing in the tropics and didn’t agree with any of the mainstream ‘tropics scents’ out there, so she made her own - and WOW did she nail it. I’ve been sniff sniffing away at these all afternoon, and then staring at this picture. Kai is Tahiti in a bottle. I’m sure of it.
This Travel Kit comes complete with shampoo, conditioner, bathing bubbles, body wash, body lotion, and fragrance sample all bundled together in a natural hemp bag. I suggest using 1 of 2 ways.
1. On your next getaway, tropical or family oriented.
2. Paired with candles + something steamy for an in home escape.
It smells That Good.
I have this sweet Travel Set to giveaway, valued at $49. To win all you have to do is follow the steps below. Good luck!
1. Do ONE of the following - Follow Cult of Pretty on Bloglovin OR Follow Cult of Pretty from your Tumblr account OR subscribe via email.
2. Leave a DISQUS comment below [click through if you are reading this post in your Tumblr feed] and Tell Me the flavor of your favorite tropical drink (virgin counts). NOTE: Please don’t comment in the ‘Ask Me Anything’ or ‘Fan Note’ area of Tumblr. If you do we will not see your comment and not be able to enter you into the contest! — Please click through and leave a comment on Cult of Pretty itself.
3. You must be 18 or older to enter. If you happen to be under the legal age of 18 don’t worry, you can have someone else enter for you. Just remember that the product will be sent to their attention.
4. This giveaway is for US Residents only - unfortunately we are unable to ship outside of the US. Sorry!
Contest ends next Friday September 27th at 11:59PM. If you follow or subscribe to enter you must still be following or subscribed at the time of the drawing to win. Multiple comments do not increase your chances of winning.
Winner will be drawn at random.
Products c/o kai, Image via Little Plastic Horses