Time for another installment of #Drugstory.
A story filled with beauty favorites that are never further than a few blocks away - and do minimal damage to your pocketbook.
1. OPI Euro Centrale Collection - love the metallic colors in this new OPI collection. So shiny! The yellow gold color above is called “Oy another nail polish joke”… Can’t help being loyal to OPI for their names. ($8.00)
2. NYX Wonder Pencil - it’s a concealer, it’s a brightener, it’s a liner, it’s one pencil. Need I say more? ($4.50)
3. ChapStick Moisturizer Hydration Lock - I am a lip balm junkie, I saw the vanilla/8-hour-moisture-lock label and couldn’t resist. Very happy to add this new tube to the repertoire. ($2.99)
4. Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer - at first I thought this was going to be really weird and too spray-suncreen-esque, but I tried it and completely understand the functionality of spray & go. It’s a nice light moisturizer and application takes about 10 seconds. Perfect. ($7.99)
5. AcneFree 2-in-1 Acne Wipes - yet another convenience fix. These wipes are all you need in a face washing bind when perhaps don’t have access to water or you misplaced your blemish potion. They cleanse and they treat. ($5.99)
Total cost of this drugstory basket: $29.47.
Products c/o the brand Image via Vintage Styles
PS. Fancy some free perfume? There is still time to enter our most recent giveaway for lovely Fleur Liquide.