Shout out to the baddest cats in town, the new kids on the block, the cult classics upon birth -»
I am in love. This new, cutting edge collection of makeup is already a cult brand in our eyes. Kristin had the privilege of sitting down to learn about it with the creators and make up artist James Vincent. They gave her the breakdown on ‘how to wear' + 'how it’s made’.
1. Everything is created to have a long wear - a punk cannot have their eyeliner run during a show, nor can a marketing gal running in between meetings.
2. This line was in development for years in order to perfect the formulas - and it shows - the colors and quality are some of the best we’ve seen.
3. Don’t be intimated by the rocker-eqsue vibes, this line is surprisingly user-friendly, so if you’re rocking out in pajamas in your bathroom with nary a You Tube tutorial in sight, you’ll be fine.
A few things that deserve a shout out:
1. Punker Worlds Baddest Eyeliner - Kristin uses this fatty marker everyday. It has the capability of outlining a (serious) cat eye, or discretely filling in your lash line. This Eyes Like Fire Shadow Paint is insane as well. Actually the entire Punker Smokey Eye Set is worth it.
2. MODSTER Super Charged Lip Color - Dark blue, hot pink, and orange.. not your every day lip flavors - all of which are created with a blend of different undertones so that they blend with any skin color. Yes even the orange, Kristin as witness.
3. AMERICANA Custom Coverage Concentrate - I am personally in love with this product. 4 products in 1. I love a super concentrated formula for blemish coverage, but I love a very, very light foundation coverage, so I blend with my favorite moisturizer of the week. This is also amazing as an undereye concealer.
Explore the entire line here: http://www.ardencyinn.com/estore
Products c/o the brand, Image: Rabat Magazine
- Kristin & Ann