Have you received enough EVERYTHING
AND YOUR MOTHER IS 25% OFF emails to (ironically) max out your credit card yet? Yes, me too.
Hence why a #Drugstory feels so right, about now. (And, who says #Drugstory gifting isn’t allowed?)
1. Olay Fresh Effects (Shine, Shine Go Away!) Shine Minimizing Cleanser is kind of the mother product in this new line by Olay. There is also a BB Cream and Satin Lotion, Hats off to the packaging, formulas, and over all feel of this new drug store knock out. I love it all. Can’t wait to see the next new additions… ($5.09)
2. Revlon Nail Art Moon Candy Enamel I saw these in a magazine while flying south for Thanksgiving and did the drug-store-stroll soon after. So fun. And since it’s December, I am thoroughly enjoying blinged out nails at all times. ($5.70)
3. Nivea Lip Butter Caramel Cream Kiss Nivea me please, all winter long. This new lip butter in caramel cream kiss (cute cute) is irresistibly yummy. ($2.99)
4. Cover Girl Ink It! Eye Liner Bought this in gold because I was inspired by the Hunger Games.. (kidding, kind of) and it really surpassed my expectations. It is a beautiful metallic and doesn’t smudge, at all. Highly recommend this for festive holiday get togethers. ($6.99)
5. EVERY MAN JACK face wash I’ve never seen this mens line before but had to snag this face wash because it looked so high end man trendy, and it smells like cold peppermint. Mmm. I will be passing this along for a guy to try, and then maybe I’ll steal it back. ($6.00)
6. Pocket Size Kleenex Tis’ the season for tissues. ($2.99 for 8)
Your basket total: $29.97 !
(Get it quick and it’s 25% off!!! Just kidding.)
Olay Fresh Effects c/o the brand, the rest courtesy of my purchasing habits, Image via